Friday, December 4, 2009

Day 2 of Tim's Tags

Day 2 of Tim's tags: I love sponging with Distress Stamp pads and the sponging tool. I also love Perfect Pearls although I don't seem to use them enough.

I sponged Peeled Paint, Worn Lipstick and Tea Dye onto the white tag. Rubber stamped the Xmas floral border (Fancy Pants Designs "Blissful Season #773") on the left side with Versafine Toffee and embossed with Distress Vintage Photo.

Rubber stamped the flourishes (Inkadinkado "Holiday Wishes" #97734 set) with Peeled Paint. Mixed up some Perfect Pearls (Forever Green) with some water, sprinkled it on my tag, then mixed some & Forever Bronze into the mix and sprinkled that on my tag.


For the word "Noel" I put the same colors of Distress onto my melt art mat, sprayed with water and smeared a piece of white cardstock through it, let dry. I cut the letters with my Cricut, then put a layer of Rock Candy crackle, let dry and sponged with some Pine Needles, wiping off the excess.


I didn't have any metal flowers so I made mine from cardstock, which I painted with Copper metallic acrylic paint and sponged with Worn Lipstick. Curled the petals and glued it down adding some paper leaves. Tied a green/gold ribbon.

No comments: