Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day 9 of Tim's Tags


Day 9 of Tim's tags: I really had to improvise when it came to the pics. Haven't taken pics of family in eons and who knows where the ones are from when I was a kid. So I put what I love best and that's just interesting scenic or nature shots. The ones in the film strip are from the web but the snow covered logs is one of mine.

I stamped the film strip (Stubby Stampers) with Staz On stamp pad on clear plastic. I created, printed and cut out my little images and adhered them with some Glossy accents. Set it aside to dry.
Sponged color onto my tag with Distress stamp pads (weathered wood, broken china and mulled lavender and some walnut stain). Rubber stamped the flourish (Quietfire Design) and embossed with "Winter Wonderland". Then rubber stamped the sentiment "Spirit of Christmas" also from Quietfire Design. Adhered my film strip, put some corners on the log image and adhered to tag, then used alphabet brads for the word "Spirit". Tied a brown ribbon

No comments: