Sunday, October 31, 2010

Nov ATCs Die Cuts

I finished up a bunch of ATCs for my November swap meet. Our theme this month is to use Dies - Spellbinders or Sizzix etc. You know how much I love playing with my dies, so this was a good play day. And a couple of them use the flowers I made a few days ago.

There are 9 ATCs and you can view the others by clicking on the ATC to your right. Enjoy.

Not sure what I want to do now... Oh I guess i should wish everyone a happy Halloween. I'm closing my lights - I want all the candy for myself. BIG GRIN

4 comments:

Linda said...

Wow, Yogi. These ATC's are beautiful! Anyone you trade these with sure are lucky to get them. Awesome job. Linda E.

Beth Akins said...

Fantastic! WCLeaves Camus my favorite by a hair!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

BEautiful! I love the sparkle and the brown and blue colour palette! Fabulous ATC! Don't eat too much candy!!

Ruby's Girl said...

Yogi
These are very lovely ATCs. I have not done any die cuts and now want to try them. I love the angelina one, very pretty!
Judy