Tuesday, April 5, 2011

And the WINNER is

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!..... to each person who visited my blog today and to those who left a comment!!!!! I am just thrilled with the response and wish I could make all of you winners but I can't :-( I input everyone's eligible name into my database and had 94 entries

Numbers 1 - 94... random number generator chose number 37. Now I'd show you a picture of this but I have no idea how to do that... SIGH!!

So number 37 is............
June, and she said
That medallion is amazing. You have truly created something wonderful and artistic.

So June please contact me at the email below. You have till 12:30 am on April 8th EST time or we will have to do another draw. here's keeping my fingers crossed.

yogihg at hotmail dot com

No comments: