Flourishes is lighting the candles and getting ready to sing to honor their fourth birthday! And, as a way to celebrate, I’m happy to say I was hand-picked to help them have a bit of a party as a designer for their customer appreciation hop! The only challenge here was to create a card or project using my favorite Flourishes stamp set. Read on – I’ll tell you how you can win some Flourishes goodies too!
I was hard pressed to decide which Flourishes set I liked the best, there are so many I love. I finally decided on these Gerber Daisies from set #074, They're so fresh, summery and fun and they definitely fill out a number really well BIG GRIN. I'm also using a Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder and Quietfire Design Happy Birthday stamp for backgrounds and some of my new metallic paper. You can click on card image to see details and descriptions if you like. Enjoy. Don't forget to read the rest of the post to see how to win stuff.
If you’d like to learn more about how you can win all of these stamp sets, just click HERE to read up on today’s hop and challenge!
If you arrived here by way of Pattie Goldman's blog then you are on the right path! If I was your first stop, you’ll want to go back to the Flourishes Blog to and start this hop from the very beginning! You have until September 1st at 5PM CST to enter!
Next up on the hop Theresa Winslow
I’ll be not only drawing names from the comments left on the Flourishes post, put I will pick one of your posts and randomly pick a winner there as well as randomly picking a challenge player’s entry. So, three ways to win! Folks that play the challenge have to follow the rules below.
HOW CAN YOU WIN? THERE ARE THREE WAYS!
- Leave a comment on this post –we’ll randomly pick a winner!
- Leave a comment on the designers' posts participating in today’s hop – we’ll randomly pick a winner!
- Play in our Flourishes Favorites Card Challenge! One random winner will be chosen!
HOW TO PLAY IN OUR FLOURISHES FAVORITE CARD CHALLENGE!
- Simply make a card using your very favorite Flourishes set!
- Entries need to be in by Thursday, September 1st by 5 PM EST
- You must link your creation on the Flourishes Blog, blog post using our inlinkz widget in order to qualify
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges, while we love challenge chasers, we want to give those that follow the rules a chance at a prize valued at more than $60.
- If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCBDAY1
- We’ll announce the winners next Friday, September 2nd right here!