Thursday, September 15, 2011

Online Class - Punch, Dies, Emboss - "Punch Inspire" & Scraps card

The 2nd day of the OnLine Techniques classes was a guest designer. Haven't done a sample of that.
Day 3 was using punches, dies and embossing folders. The card above uses almost all the techniques - I forgot the brown piece that's on the next card, so I decided to use the scraps on my desk and incorporate them all into a card.
You can click on either card for more views and descriptions etc. Enjoy.

2 comments:

lori vliegen said...

it looks like you've really enjoyed your online class.....your cards are wonderful! and i love that you used the scraps that were laying on your desk to create something beautiful! hope you have a great weekend! xox

Shirley said...

They are both wonderful! I call cards like your second one 'green cards'. I try to use my leftovers. LOLOL Great cards, Yogi!