Saturday, July 27, 2013

MC July/13 - Quill Bird of Paradise - Hum of Bees (take 2)

Well if you read my previous post HERE, you'll know I wasn't happy with parts of the Bird of Paradise card... especially the branching out of the leaf stems. Soooooo I made another one BIG GRIN. Now I'm content.

I used all the same products and colors as the previous card. I did make these leaves a touch bigger as well as slightly different - re the cream toned center vein and the way it was quilled. The flower head is also larger and the positioning of the quote (Quietfire Design) is in a different spot...

I definitely like this one better. Click on image to enlarge. Enjoy

Have a great day

And it fits for these challenges:
Crafts 4 Eternity  #134 anything goes
A Simple Five  #113 anything goes

4 comments:

paper fun said...

Oh wow!~ How beautiful. I was studying it to see how it was made and was surprised to learn that is was quilled. Fantastic card.

Thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity.

Mari

Guylaine said...

very nice card
thank you for playing with us this week on Craft 4 Eternity

Leslie Miller said...

This one is very graceful. Love how you added in the bits of color.

michele said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafts 4 eternity hugs x