Thursday, May 21, 2015

DT May/15 - Color Burst Flowers - Hello - Those Who Find - BD Wishes


http://quietfirecreations.blogspot.ca/2015/05/color-burst-flowers-hello-those-who.html
My turn today on the Quietfire Creations blog with a Color Burst from Ken Oliver. As I mentioned a while back, I got my Color Burst. Very nice. They work as well as the Brusho's, but are easier to use since they already come in a nozzle type dispenser... There are only 6 colors at this time, so it's pretty hard to make a mistake with them. I like that Brusho's have 24 colors...


I'm using the newest "Hello" die on the outside a quote stamp and sentiment stamp on the inside from Quietfire Design as well as an eCut "Happy Birthday" from Suzanne available on the Silhouette onLine store.

quietfirecreations.blogspot.caClick on any card image to see more details and descriptions etc, or click here to go to my web page.

And it fits for these challenges:
Our Creative Corner  monthly May flowers (2nd entry)
Sir Stamps A Lot  Monthly may Flower Power (2nd entry)
Creative Cutting Challenge  #54  summer
Lil Red Wagon  #290  use a die cut (2nd entry)
Simply create Too #85 favorite color combo (aqua, fuchsia, green)
Little Miss Muffet  #112  anything goes

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Boy, is this ever pretty! Gorgeous colors and you have the best embossing folders!