Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Jan 19 - Easel Dogwood - ECD Magic Garden - HB

http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Jan19_EaselDogwood_ECDMagicGarden_HB.html

I think I'm finally out of my creative slump... Considering I made 7 cards in the past couple days... Lets hope it lasts.

As mentioned in a previous post, Suzanne came out with a bunch of new dies and I'm loving them... I'm using the word "Garden" from a 3pce set as well as a previous die "Magic" and "Butterfly" 3 pce set from Elizabeth Craft Designs and available on Quietfire Design HERE, HERE and HERE

And am using a couple of clear sentiment stamps from the "Birthday Collection" 8pce set from Suzanne, also available on Elizabeth Craft Designs HERE 


Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy

http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Jan19_EaselDogwood_ECDMagicGarden_HB.html

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I should say you certainly did pull out of your slump if you made 7 cards in the last couple of days. It would take me a couple of weeks to make that many cards if I tried real hard! And what a beautiful card this is with the flower garden growing right up from the floor to the upright panel. Very spring-like!