Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Jan19 - Easel Roses Napkin - ECD Happy Birthday - A Bit Of Fragrance

http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Jan19_EaselRosesNapkin_ECDHappyBirthday_ABitOfFragrance.html
One of my friends from our Wednesday get togethers had this roses napkin beside her and I commented it was pretty. The next thing I new, she gave it to me. So had to use it BIG GRIN

I'm using the "Happy Birthday small" die from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE
 

I'm also using a clear quote stamp designed by Suzanne Cannon from Quietfire Design "A Bit Of Fragrance Collection" 8pce set also available on Elizabeth Craft Designs HERE

Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy

http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Jan19_EaselRosesNapkin_ECDHappyBirthday_ABitOfFragrance.html

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Amazing what you do with napkins! Oh, my goodness, this is gorgeous. First thing I was admiring the background which is so pretty with your large, colored roses!