Tuesday, May 21, 2019

May/19 - Calligraphy Retro Deco Postcards

http://www.yogiemp.com/Calligraphy/Artwork/Postcards-RetroDeco.html
I recently took a 2 day workshop with Gemma Black from Tasmania, Australia. You can see what I created in those 2 days by clicking HERE

And our Guild is challenging us to create and mail postcards for our May meeting. So here are the ones I created...

They are all 7"w x 5"h mounted on 110# Neenah white cardstock some with an outer deckled edge and some with an inner deckled edge created with a rotary cutter. I created a couple a few weeks later and forgot which layer to deckle - sigh! They are nice and stiff...


Click on any image to see all the details, more pics and descriptions etc. Enjoy


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, you've been busy! I was going to say "now to get them all in the mail", but in the last pic I see you've got them all addressed and ready go go. Yay! Love your coloring on all of them!