Wednesday, May 22, 2019

May/19 - Easel Delicate Flowers - ECD Flourished Frame, Happy Birthday - Where Flowers Bloom

http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/May19_EaselDelicateFlowers_ECDHappyBirthday_WhereFlowersBloom.html

This is the first time I've ever bought a card kit... but I broke down when I saw the beautiful Simon Says stamp set it came with, plus the Alcohol Pearls, so the price was right... It also came with some beautiful cardstock, patterned paper pad, envelopes etc.

I'm using several dies "Flourished Frame" 2pce set and "Happy Birthday" 2pce set from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design  HERE and HERE

I'm using a clear stamp quote from Quietfire Design. ("Where Flowers Bloom Collection" 11pce set) also available on Elizabeth Craft Designs HERE 


Click on any card image to see all te details and descriptions etc. Enjoy

http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/May19_EaselDelicateFlowers_ECDHappyBirthday_WhereFlowersBloom.html

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, those beautiful flowers, the frame, the colors! I believe this is the card kit I almost bought as well. Love the stamp set and all the pretties that come with it. You're off to a good start! Enjoy, Yogi!