Wednesday, May 29, 2019

May/19 - Easel Digi Ornate Frame - A Bit Of Fragrance - Deco Roses - Happy Birthday

quietfireDigital.blogspot.ca

My turn on the Quietfire Digital blog. Suzanne came out with a bunch of beautiful digital frames and had to use one of them. Also love the deco type roses and I was in a colorful mood...

I'm using a design element background stamp from Quietfire Design ("Crackle Background")

I'm using a clear quote stamp sets from Quietfire Design ("A Bit Of Fragrance Collection" 8pce set)  also available from Elizabeth Craft Designs HERE

And am using a few of Suzanne's electronic files available on Silhouette onLine store. Click on image to purchase.

https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/designs/294316?search=suzanne+cannon+ornate+frame&sortby=relevance&submitted_search=true https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/designs/288594?search=nouveau+rose+lantern&sortby=relevance&submitted_search=true https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/designs/252223?search=suzanne+cannon+happy+birthday+gear+box&sortby=relevance&submitted_search=true
 
Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy or click HERE to go to my website.

quietfireDigital.blogspot.ca

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, those roses -- I love them! Absolutely beautiful background for them with the Liquid Metals. The only color I have is the Yellow Gold and I think it's fantastic, but really didn't have a clue how it was supposed to be used. Never thought of doing a watercolor background! So many things to learn about and try (and buy). I do believe I have to put more Liquid Metals on my wish list. Thanks for inspiring with this beautiful card, Yogi!