Tuesday, May 28, 2019

May/19 - Easel Oriental Peonies - ECD Thinkig Of You - The Greatest Revelation

http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/May19_EaselOrientalPeonies_ECDThinkingOfYou_TheGreatestRevelation.html
I found this beautiful Oriental digi design and had to use it... I've been doing a lot of watercoloring and colored pencil stuff. Loving getting in to those mediums again.

I'm using a die set "Thinking Of You" from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available from Quietfire Design HERE (sorry temporarily out of stock at Quietfire Design)


I'm using a quote stamp from Quietfire Design ("The Greatest Revelation...")

Click on any card image to see al the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy.

http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/May19_EaselOrientalPeonies_ECDThinkingOfYou_TheGreatestRevelation.html

2 comments:

Nancy said...

That's really gorgeous, Yogi! I had to come visit your blog for a closer look! :o)

Leslie Miller said...

I love how ruffly and pretty those peonies are and the background really sets them off. Beautifully colored. The butterfly is a perfect accent!