Thursday, May 9, 2019

May/19 - Lupines - ECD Cherish Moments - There Are Always Flowers


My turn on the Quietfire Creations blog today. I LOVE Lupines. They remind me of good times when I lived in PEI. I have several in my garden here in Calgary and they always put a smile on my face.

I'm using a couple dies "Cherish" and "Moments" 2pce set from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE and HERE

I'm using a rubber stamp quote and design element from Quietfire Design. ("Flower Banner & Quote - There Are Always Flowers..." 2pce set)

Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy or click HERE to go to my website.

quietfirecreations.blogspot.ca

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I LOVE the lupines! That's one flower I don't have in a stamp. So beautiful! Gorgeous card both front and inside, Yogi!