Sunday, May 12, 2019

Show Me Sunday on Suzanne's Fan Group - Foiling

This is what I posted on SHOW ME SUNDAY on Suzanne Cannon's Fan Group Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/groups/Suzanne.Cannon.fan.group/).

I just got a Foil Quill gadget for my Silhouette Cameo machine. Works really well. Having fun with it.
I'm using the "Flourished Heart" from Suzanne available on Silhouette onLine store. The 1st image is the basic foiling with the largest tip. The 2nd image is the same heart but the negative space colored with Twinkles H2ยบ "Solar Gold". The 3rd image is the same heart but filled with a sketching stroke. Now all I have to do is figure out how to get a totally solid foiled image... PS I keep all my scraps to use with my battery operated foiling tool (not available as battery any more only electrical).

And for those of you who don't have either of the above tools... these images are done with an iron. I placed a pad of paper on my desk, then a silicon craft sheet, then my die - cut edge facing up, then my foil - colored side facing down, then my cardstock, then a very hot iron - no steam. PS I taped my cardstock down on one edge so I could lift it to check if all was foiled and continue foiling BIG GRIN.

Click on any image to enlarge. Enjoy


No comments: