Tuesday, June 11, 2019

June/19 - ATCAD2019 - ATC Crackle Paste Live Love Laugh - Day 9, 10 & 11

Well here are the ATC's for day 9, 10 & 11. I'm just zipping along... BIG GRIN
 
These are more ATC's created from my raided stash of decorated papers that have been languishing in the drawer for probably 8 years... Every once in a while I check it, but it stays the same... What better use of them than for ATC's. Finally there are a few less in the drawer.

I'm using a bunch of dies "Live", "Love", "Laugh" from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design  HERE, HERE, and HERE


I believe the crackle background was made using Golden's Crackle medium and Dream Weaver paste, then colored with a water coloring medium. I loved the effect, but it's really thick and not conducive to making greeting cards... so it languished in the drawer. It's really bright and cheerful.

I trimmed them down a bit narrower than an ATC and adhered them to a white cardstock base edge with a red Zig marker.

I die cut the words "Live", "Love", and "Laugh" from a dark blue metallic cardstock.



 

  

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

That's some very good crackle! Perfect for ATCs if not for cards. Love the rich, glowing color blend.