Monday, June 10, 2019

June/19 - Rambling Roses - ECD Beautiful You - You Can Do Anything


http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/June19_RamblingRoses_ECDBeautifulYou_YouCanDoAnything.html
I got several new dies from Creative Expressions - Paper Cuts Edger dies and they are gorgeous... Love these roses.

I'm using a couple dies "Beautiful" 2pce set, "You" 2pce set  from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design "HERE" and "HERE"    

I'm using rubber  sentiment and design element background stamps from Quietfire Design. ("You Can Do Anything"); ("Believe in Yourself" 3pce set); ("Crackle Background") 


Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy

http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/June19_RamblingRoses_ECDBeautifulYou_YouCanDoAnything.html

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, as if that rose die isn't gorgeous enough I'm totally smitten by the white embossed crackle inside! I really need to take another look at my crackle background stamp. I don't remember it being this pretty, but then I never thought to white emboss and shade like this. Beautiful card!