Friday, June 7, 2019

June/19 - ATCAD2019 - Stencil Circles Day 5, 6 & 7

There's a challenge to create an ATC every day in June (use the tag #ATCAD2019 on all social media)...  These are days 5, 6 & 7
I'm using a few dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs "Let It", "Be" 4pce set, "Be" 4pce set, "Happy" 2pce set, and Soar also available on Quietfire Design "Let It", "Be", "Be", "Happy" and "Soar"

I had created the stencil background a few days ago and it was laying on my table so figured I'd use it since I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do with it for a card...

On black cardstock using Phil Martin - Sentimentally Yours "Scattered Circles stencil and Distress Oxides. They're not as opaque as I would have liked... I used "Broken China", "Mustard Seed" and "Twisted Citron". then clear embossed. Created the highlight using a Prisma colored white pencil.

Each word die cut from a metallic cardstock "Let It Be" from gold; "Soar" from a beautiful aqua blue; and "Be Happy" from a lime green" 


Enjoy

 

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Love all you art work!

Leslie Miller said...

Nice idea for the circles. I only recently learned you can emboss oxide inks. I especially love how you highlighted with the white pencil. Gives your circles amazing dimension.