Saturday, June 8, 2019

June19 - ATCAD2019 - Triptych Make a wish


I raided my stash of decorated papers that have been languishing in the drawer for probably 8 years... Every once in a while I check it, but it stays the same... What better use of them than for ATC's. Finally there are a few less in the drawer.

I'm using a bunch of dies "Make A Wish", from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design  "HERE"

I'm also using a clear stamp set "Happy Birthday Collection" from Quietfire Design also available on Elizabeth Craft Designs HERE
This 3 page ATC folds up into a regular sized ATC, but I needed something big for my "Make A Wish" die cut. BIG GRIN.

The background paper was done on watercolor paper, colored with some form of water coloring and then Saran Wrap scrunched up on dampness and left to dry. The result is hard cut edges that look like glass chips.

I had a leftover piece of the geometric scrapbook paper so added it to the front. Stamped the "Celebrate" and balloons using Versafine Clair "Twilight" and clear embossed. Colored the balloons with Prisma colored pencils.

On the inside Die cut the "Make a Wish" from black cardstock and cut a shadow layer from white. Adhered both together then to inside.

I had some alcohol star drop out pieces from another die cut. so added some of them.



1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I "wasted" time making a bunch of backgrounds yesterday when I probably should have been doing something else. I wonder how long they'll sit. Your backgrounds are interesting and pretty and they appear to be rather versatile (unlike most of the backgrounds I made yesterday).