Saturday, September 14, 2019

MCSept/19 - Oval Floral Card - ECD Hello - A Word Lovingly Written


http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/MCSept19_Oval%20FlowerCard_ECDHello_AWordLovingly.html
I purchased the STAMPtember kit from Simon Says Stamps and am using the three flowers, leaves and small bird. I loved the flowers from the stamp set which is why I purchased the kit...

I'm using a die "Hello" from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE

 I'm also using a rubber quote stamp from Quietfire Design ("A Word Lovingly Written...")


Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy

http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/MCSept19_Oval%20FlowerCard_ECDHello_AWordLovingly.html

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, so gorgeous! I LOVE how you made a built-in stand for it. That's such a great idea! I'm bookmarking this page so I can maybe remember to try this. So elegant. Beautiful flowers.