Friday, September 13, 2019

Spet/19 - Side Fold Xmas Tree - ECD Warm Wishes - There Are Many Gifts


http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Sept19_SideFoldXmasTree_ECDWarmWishes_ThereAreManyGifts.html
I'm using one of the newest Xmas stamp sets from Suzanne. Another bunch of good stamps for the season. And you know me, I don't use design element stamps the way they word intended...

I'm using a die "Warm" 2pce set and "Wishes" 2pce set from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE and HERE

 I'm also using one of the newest Xmas rubber quote and element stamps from Quietfire Design ("There Are Many Gifts..." 3pce set) 


Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy

http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Sept19_SideFoldXmasTree_ECDWarmWishes_ThereAreManyGifts.html

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! That's a stamp? I thought for sure it was a die. I love how you used it. Lots of texture with the embossing. Lovely sentiment. It looks fantastic!