Monday, September 30, 2019

Sept/19 - Side Fold Poinsettia - ECD Dec 25 - What Is Christmas

 http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Sept19_SideFoldPoinsetti_ECDDec25_WhatIsChristmas.html
I came across a gorgeously colored green poinsettia and had to imitate it done by Laura Jane using The Ton "Poinsettia Close Up" background stamp released in 2017. You can see her post HERE. Since I didn't have the stamp I hand drew a similar image. Love the linear way of coloring...

I'm using a die "Dec 25" from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE 


You can see the technique for creating a shadow layer HERE 
 

I'm also using a rubber Xmas quote and design element stamp from Quietfire Design ("What Is Christmas..." 2pce set);  ("Poinsettia Banner and Sentiments" 4pce set)

Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy
 http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Sept19_SideFoldPoinsetti_ECDDec25_WhatIsChristmas.html

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

One of the most beautiful poinsettias I've ever seen. Wow!