Thursday, December 3, 2020

Dec/20 - W/C Xmas Cards - ZOOM Class

 

The Edmonton Calligraphy Society had another ZOOM class last night "watercolor Xmas Cards" with Sally Towers Sybblis. It was wonderful and I got 3 more Xmas cards done YAHOO!! this is the 1st from the evening. Sally was teaching a snowman, but I wasn't in the mood for that so did these holly leaves instead... 

I really like the frame for text look, so probably will do a few more of them...

  

I LOVE painting birch trees, they have such character... and using Washi tape instead of masking tape makes it so much easier. Another good use of the Washi tape I never use...

 
 Click on any image to see more details for that particular card. Enjoy



 

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I love all of these. Your birch trees are very realistic. I received a Thanksgiving card from right here in the US that took 12 days to get here, so now I'm thinking all my Christmas cards will be late. The mail is very slow since COVID.