Saturday, March 30, 2024

Celtic Key Pattern - B - Blue Bird

I had fun doing the "S" key frame which have since words added... you can see HERE or HERE for the basic frame with details

While I had it standing on my desk and looking at it I saw this funky "B" and I was off on a tangent... I can see me doing another alphabet series since I now have 2 letters done...
size:7.25"h x 5"w
On Staples 110# cardstock drew out the key design. I cut out the "B" shape from some misc cardstock and just drew around it, twisting and turning where needed... I added various blue colored glitter on the long narrow triangle shapes. The gold borders are Gansai Tambi "Blue Gold" paint. The dark blue small inner triangles are done with blue Mattehop pen, the black lines are Zig Writer. Lettering with a Frixion blue pen and outlined with a Juice Up pen.

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

You got me really looking at all those "b's". What fun!