Friday, November 2, 2007

Another Eyelet piece

I made this piece a while back but it ended up not fitting what I had wanted. So it sits on my desk and every once in a while I take it down, ponder the world and play with it. It's also a very useful little fan. AND since it has an eyelet, I thought I'd share.
I used a feather stamp from Quietfire Design and stamped it (unknown multi colored stamp pad) a whole bunch of times on some white cardstock, leaving room to cut out my larger feather shape, and clear embossed them. I then cut out the larger feather shapes and used several Distress pads to color them (Antique Linen, Tea Dye, Old Paper & Walnut Stain). Punched a hole at the end of each feather and used a long neck gold eyelet (Quietfire Design). Simple, and I have fun playing with it, creating different patterns.