Saturday, January 24, 2009

CBH Challenge for Jan 20th Hearts


Another wonderful CBH challenge theme - Hearts and another busy week so I'm again posting almost at the last minute... I cut out a piece of pale pink cardstock, rubber stamped the quote (Quietfire Design) and cut out that section prior to dry embossing using a Cuttlebug heart embossing template. Adhered it to a deep maroon cardstock. Added some Peel offs gold borders and then some gold heart brads in each corner. The main card is a deep brown which I adhered a piece of pink mulberry paper and then over that a piece of pink toned vellum which I rubber stamped several heart images using Inkadinkado white stamp pad and detail white embossing powder and used a decorative edged scissor. Then mounted my maroon section. I'm happy with the results.

1 comment:

Maria Matter said...

This is beautiful!
Very well done!
Blessings, Maria