Sunday, June 9, 2019

Enchanted Letters Workshop with Heather Victoria Held


http://www.yogiemp.com/Calligraphy/HeatherVictoriaHeld/HeatherVictoriaHeld_EnchantedLetters.html
I took a2 day workshop this weekend with Heather Held "Enchanted Letters" What a fabulous class. She's such a fabulous teacher with soooo much to give. Loved every moment of it.

Click on any image to see all the details and other samples I created during this class. You also might have noticed I used the Deco Roses I learnt in Gemma Black's class recently.

Heather also challenged us to do every letter of the alphabet... I'm going to try my best so I guess you'll be seeing more enchanted letters BIG GRIN

Enjoy

http://www.yogiemp.com/Calligraphy/HeatherVictoriaHeld/HeatherVictoriaHeld_EnchantedLetters.html

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow! These are amazing! Beautifully drawn and colored. I shudder to think what I would end up with if I tried this. Don't even go there! You did such a wonderful job on these, Yogi!