Wednesday, August 24, 2011

MC Aug/11 - Xmas - Postage Goodwill

I've wanted to do a postage stamp image card for quite some time and finally did it. I designed the postage stamp, cut  out with my electronic cutter both as a square and as a rectangle, then did my stamping and coloring etc.  To see more details and descriptions, just click on card image and enjoy.

I'm also using part of an Xmas stamp from Quietfire Design.

So  now I'm up to 34 Xmas cards I think for this year...

And it fits for these challenges:
Fresh Brewed Designs  #61 Emboss
Stamp with Sarah Kay  #150 Xmas in Summer
Stampin for the Weekend  #54 Holidays

5 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

What a beautiful card. LOVE the images and your ink distressing

Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges Emboss It Challenge!

Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com

Sheryl said...

Hi Yogi! This card came out great!
I love the look of the "Ticket" edges. I also like how you distressed your dry embossing! It's a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us for our Freshly Brewed "Emboss It" Challenge!
Hugs, Sheryl

Stacy said...

Beautiful colors on this lovely Christmas card! Very vintage feeling!
Thank you for joining us at
FRESHLY BREWED CHALLENGES!
Hugs,
Stacy D.

Kate's Makes said...

Love the look of this card! :o) Thanks for taking part in our challenge over at SFTW! Kate x

Chris said...

Beautiful Christmas card and aren't you glad to have some done early. thanks for playing with us at SFTW.