Friday, March 22, 2013

DT Mar/13 - Triangle Fold - Friends

My turn on the Quietifre Creations Blog today. I did a variation of the Triangle Fold Card I made a few days ago... Last time the card was made from one piece of cardstock, this time I made 3 squares and adhered them together. Either method works really well. The 2nd way, you can make larger cards BIG GRIN.

Anyway, you can see all the details and descriptions HERE or you can see them on my web page here.

I'm using a Quietfire Design calligraphic quote stamp. And then I did some monoline calligraphy around the edges.
Enjoy

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Cheerio!!!! I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/03/52-card-pickup-212.html

jperr said...

Yogi this card is lovely also,thanks for sharing.
Blessing's Jocelan