Monday, October 14, 2013

Creative Chemistry 102 - Tag Box

Well I needed to put my tags in something safe and good looking BIG GRIN, so made a box for them using my 2 favorite techniques from the class, the Industrial look and the faux rust.

You can see more details and views by clicking on box image. PS that page will also link you to all the tags I made. Enjoy

And it fits for these challenges:
Craft Your Passion  #184 Embossing (there's wet & dry)
MIM Challenge  #116 Texture (pity you can't feel it because there's a ton of it...)
Penny's Challenge  #148 anything but square
Sisterhood of Crafters  anything goes
Quirky Crafts  #21 Favorite things (the 2 techniques used on this box...)




13 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

That is one amazing box, Yogi!

Laurian said...

What a stunning box!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this week and I hope we see you again soon!

Hugz

Laurian

Ellie Knol said...

GORGEOUS! I can see why you needed (to make) one, it's just ao pretty!

JayBe said...

Wow! I don't need to feel it, Yogi - what a fabulous textured project. It looks absolutely stunning - wish I had one like that to keep some of my work in. Thanx for sharing with us at Make My Monday.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Therese said...

Great box!! Love the texture and the colours!! It is good to have beautiful things around you and even better if you made them yourself!!

Therese
www.tmalakart.blogspot.ca

Darlene said...

WOW! This is just AWESOME Yogi!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

~ginny said...

Yogi - that is a stunning project! I love the metal and the faux rust. You have to be so proud to have that displayed someplace prominent! Thank you for sharing your project in detail in the “Add Some Embossing” Challenge at Craft Your Passion.
~ginny
Design Team - Craft Your Passion
RubberMAD at GettyCollection.com

Rossella said...

Fabulous box, thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week
Rosie x

Suzi B said...

Oh wow! fabulous textured box. thank you for joining us at MMM
Suzi B x

Anonymous said...

I have no words! You are so incredibly talented! I loved all of your tags, projects and, of course, that killer box! Wow TFS!

katslittlepassion said...

this is a wonderful project!
Thanks for participating in CYP challenge!

Kat
Craft Your Passion DT

katslittlepassion said...

this is a wonderful project!
Thanks for participating in CYP challenge!

Kat
Craft Your Passion DT

Spyder said...

Very well done, love it!! Thank you for joining Quirky Crafts Favourite Things Challenge, a new challenge starts Sunday!
((Lyn)) DT