Tuesday, September 13, 2016

MC Sept/16 - Dahlias - ECD Laugh - Just Because

http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2016/MCSept16_Dahlias_ECDLaugh_JustBecause.html
I got a bunch of new stamps from Altenew and had fun playing with all of them... I had immediately created silhouette images for my electronic cutter and cut some from regular cardstock and some from watercolor paper. These flowers are from the watercolor paper.

I don't often use pre-made backgrounds, but this wood plank background from ELizabeth Craft Designs "Wood" stack was just perfect for my flowers....

You can see all the details and descriptions by clicking on any card image. enjoy

I'm using an A Way With Words die from Elizabeth Craft Designs  "Laugh" also available on Quietfire Design HERE
http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2016/MCSept16_Dahlias_ECDLaugh_JustBecause.html

And I'm using a sentiment stamp on the inside from Quietfire Design "Ten Tiny Sentiments" 10 pce set

And it fits for these challenges:
Oh La La Creations  #213 anything goes
Craft Your Passion  #329 anything goes
Artistic Inspirations  #163 anything goes

http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2016/MCSept16_Dahlias_ECDLaugh_JustBecause.html

3 comments:

Wynn said...

Great job!! I love the background and the yummy pink flowers. Thank you for sharing it with us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

Leslie Miller said...

Designer paper and especially wood grain is one of my passions, so I love your background. Flowers always look pretty on wood. This is beautiful, Yogi!

Creative world said...

Awesome card, great coloring and just love your design... Thank you for joining us at Craft your Passion challenge...hugs Zeljka DT