Monday, August 14, 2017

Rainbow Maker Day 2 - Rainbow Stamping Greek - ECD Friend - C'est La Vie


http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/RainbowMakerClass/RainbowMakerDay2_RainbowStampingGreek_ECDFriend_C'estLaVie.htmlI signed up for another of Jennifer Mcguire's onLine classes. Finally starting uploading my Day 2 cards... I LOVE all things Greek...

I was explaining to the gals that I use a lot of positive/negative word die cuts... getting 2 uses from a single die cut is a real time saver and paper saver... This is an example of the negative of the die cut word. The other card I made in day 2 uses the positive.

I'm using an A Way With Words die "Friends" (minus the "s') from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE

And using a sentiment stamp from Quietfire Design, ("Francais set" 8pce set) 


Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy

And it fits for these challenges:
QKR Stampede  #256 anything goes
Polka Doodle Challenge  #32 anything goes
Little Miss Muffet  #169 anything goes


http://yogiemp.com/HP_cards/RainbowMakerClass/RainbowMakerDay2_RainbowStampingGreek_ECDFriend_C'estLaVie.html

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I'm seeing all kinds of great ideas for playing with stamps and color. Thanks for sharing your class results, Yogi!

Julie Odil said...

I love your stamping on this, Yogi. Very cool! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

Anjie said...

Fab make. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
Anjie (DT)