Thursday, August 16, 2018

MC Aug/18 - Easel Cup Of Tea - ECD Hugs - Mine You're All Mine

quietfirecreations.blogspot.ca
It's my turn on the Quietfire Creations blog today and I've been meaning to make a tea cup type of easel card for a while now... So here it is.

I'm using an A Way With Words dies  "Sending Hugs Kisses" from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE

And I'm using one of the newest sentiment  stamps from Quietfire Design ("Tea - Thee" 7pce set)

Also using a clear stamp set and a stencil from Suzanne "Love & Hearts Collection" 10 pce set and "Butterfly Kaleidoscope" stencil also available on Elizabeth Craft Designs HERE  and HERE 


Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy or click HERE to go to my website. PS there are diagrams/templates for this card.

And it fits for these challenges:
Digi Stamps For Joy  #151 sentiment

ANYTHING GOES:
Craft Stamper  monthly Aug
Corrosive Challenges #8
Crafty Creations Challenge  #372


quietfirecreations.blogspot.ca

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, how cute! The "mine, all mine" sentiment gave me a grin. So fun!

Olga Fink said...

I just love your design! Very clever!
Thank you for joining our challenge this month at DigiStamps4Joy!
Xoxo Olga DT member