Sunday, February 17, 2019

Feb/19 - Daisies - ECD Cherish Moments - Let The Beauty

http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Feb19_Daisies_ECDCherishMoments,HappyBirthday_LetTheBeauty.html

I stamped a bunch of things on the light gray cardstock and been happily coloring...

I'm using a couple dies "Cherish", "Moments" 2pce set
and "Happy Birthday Small from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE, HERE  and HERE

I'm using a rubber stamp quotes from Suzanne available on Quietfire Design ("Let The Beauty")


Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy
 http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Feb19_Daisies_ECDCherishMoments,HappyBirthday_LetTheBeauty.html
 

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Okay, I remembered some light gray card stock I have so I'm going to try it pretty soon. No great expectations, and it may be a while since I have so many other things in the works. You've inspired me with all the beauty you've been sharing. Love these blue daisies.