Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Feb/19 - Easel Ribbon Quilt - ECD Once Upon A Time, Little Ones - You Can Never, Welcome Little Ones

quietfirecreations.blogspot.ca
I got carried away... I'm not really into babies and things, but we were asked to do baby thing projects... And I came across the scissors in a Tonic Tim Holtz pamphlet and cut it out. And then I was in a mood to do a ribbon weave and the rest evolved and evolved and evolved...

I'm using a die "Once Upon A Time"  and "LittleOnes" 7pce set from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE and HERE

I'm using a rubber stamp quote which I love from Quietfire Design ("You Can Never Have Enough Fabric")

I'm also using a clear stamp design element designed by Suzanne Cannon and available on Quietfire Design "Welcome Little One" 5pce set and also available on Elizabeth Craft Designs HERE 


Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. or click HERE to go to my web site. Enjoy

quietfirecreations.blogspot.ca

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

So cute! I do love baby cards and am always happy when someone asks me to do one for them. The ribbon panel is fantastic! I need ideas for using up my ribbon. It rarely makes its way onto my cards anymore.