Saturday, February 2, 2019

Jan/19 - Card In A Box - ECD Happy Birthday - May The Wings

http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Jan19_CardInABox_WCDHappyBirthday_MayTheWings.html
 Butterfly haven in a field of wildflowers. Again one of the gals at our Wednesday get together was making card in a box cards and since I hadn't made one in over a year, thought I'd play again... My size and theme is totally different than her's is. I wanted mine to be extra wide and the bottom section to be as low as possible to get a ton of extra details in.

PS the card folds flat for mailing.

I'm using a die "Happy Birthday small" from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE

And I'm using a rubber stamp quote from Quietfire Design ("May The Wings...Butterfly Circle Design"5pce set)  


http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Jan19_CardInABox_WCDHappyBirthday_MayTheWings.html

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I don't know how you manage to make so many beautiful things so quickly, but I love it! This looks just like a wonderful flower garden!