Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Mar/19 - Easel Sea Turtles - ECD Dream - Every Day Is A Journey

http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Mar19_EaselTurtle_ECDDream_EveryDayIsAJourney.html
I just got some glorious stamps by Pink Ink Designs... This turtle set is one of them. ABSOLUTELY love him. And I was watching a uTube video by Lavinia and loved the way she created her background, so imitated her. You can see it HERE, it's well worth watching.

I'm using a die "DREAM"  from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE

I'm also using a rubber quote stamp  from Quietfire Design ("Every Day Is A Journey..." 4pce set)


Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy

http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Mar19_EaselTurtle_ECDDream_EveryDayIsAJourney.html

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, now you've got me looking at these stamps! I'd never heard of Pink Ink Designs, but I love them! My friend is a sea turtle fanatic and this one is so beautiful! I learned something new today!