Saturday, March 9, 2019

Mar/19 - Red Tulips - ECD You Are Special - Some People - HB


http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Mar19_RedTulips_ECDYouAreSpecial_SomePeople_HB.html
Love this digital image of tulips by Power Poppy.

I'm using a die "You Are" 2pce set, "Special" 3pce set  from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design  HERE and HERE

I'm also using a quote and sentiment stamp from Quietfire Design ("Garden Delights - Some People Like Flowers..." 8pce set); ("Happy Birthday - Let Them Eat Cake" 4pce 


Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy

http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Mar19_RedTulips_ECDYouAreSpecial_SomePeople_HB.html

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Ahhh, red tulips! I love red and don't see it often enough except for Christmas. I really like how you used the doily stamp. I might have guessed it was a stencil. It looks fabulous with the pot of tulips!