Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Mar/19_Easel Flower Vase - ECD Flowers - Don't Wait - Where Flowers Bloom

http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Mar19_EaselFlowerVase_ECDFlowers_Don'tWait_WhereFlowersBloom.html
This is a sneak peek of a card for the Elizabeth Craft Designs group post going live on March 20th... I know I'm a day early... but I have a design team post for tomorrow and hate having 2 posts on the same day. C'est la vie.

This is the 2nd card I made using Suzanne's basic flower from Flourished Night Sky die set. It was a little too plain for my style of card making, but then I looked at it... and decided to put slits in it and voila I love this die. BIG GRIN My whole perspective changed, Love when that happens.

I'm using a word die "Flowers" 3pce set  and a design element die "Flourished Night Sky" 4pce set from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE and HERE 

I'm also using a clear quote stamp ("Soar Collection" 8pce set) and ("Where Flowers Bloom Collection" 8pce set) from Quietfire Design also available from Elizabeth Craft Designs HERE and HERE   


Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy

Additional Items Used:

Embossing Folder:
Swirly Curves (can't find the link??)
http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Mar19_EaselFlowerVase_ECDFlowers_Don'tWait_WhereFlowersBloom.html

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I love the ferns as much as the flowers. Both very pretty! Oh, and the vase is gorgeous. I like your idea for making it, especially with the embossing.