Sunday, June 23, 2019

June/19 - Triangle Corner Pop Up Card - ECD With Sympathy - Tea - We Do Not Remember



http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Jue19_TriangleCornerPopUpCard_ECDWithSympathy_Tea_WeDoNotRemember.html I thought I wasn't going to make another of this style of card structure... but then I saw one with a pot of tea or coffee and wanted to make one too...

I'm using a die "With Sympathy" from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design "HERE"    

I'm using rubber  stamp quote, sentiment and design element stamps from Quietfire Design. ("Tea and Thee" 7pce set); ("We Do Not Remember...") 


Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy


http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Jue19_TriangleCornerPopUpCard_ECDWithSympathy_Tea_WeDoNotRemember.html

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

You just couldn't resist, could you?! How incredibly cute this is with the tea theme! I just love the way the teapot and creamer appear suspended in air. Very fun and pretty!