Thursday, July 11, 2019

July/19 - Top Fold - ECD Hearts, Rosebud Wreath, Miss You - The Human Heart

 QuietfireDesign.blogspot.caI'm on the Quietfire Creations Blog today with a simpler card than I usually create... Love the result.

I'm using several dies "Rosebud Wreath" 8pce set,"Calligraphic Elements 2" and "Miss You" from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE, HERE and HERE    

I'm using rubber  stamp quote from Quietfire Design. ("The Human Heart...")

And I'm using a couple hearts from a clear stamp set "Love  & Hearts Collection" 10pce set by Quietfire Design also available on Elizabeth Craft Designs HERE 


Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc pr click HERE to go to my website. Enjoy

 QuietfireDesign.blogspot.ca

No comments: