Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Oct/19 - Side Fold Merry Christmas Bkgrd - Poinsettia Border - The Magic of Christmas

http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Oct19_SideFoldPoinsettiaBorder_MerryChristmasBkgrd_TheMagic.html


I've been making a lot of stuff for cards both at my gals get togethers and while playing...and that's where they ended and in my "one day" pile of stuff. Well I sat down the other day and finished a whole pile of them. This one uses one of my newer border dies.

I'm using a background stamp from Quietfire Design "Merry Christmas Background"


Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy

http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Oct19_SideFoldPoinsettiaBorder_MerryChristmasBkgrd_TheMagic.html

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I came so close to getting a few of these border dies recently, having admired the ones I've seen you use, but I came to my senses and realized I'd shopped enough for a while. This is gorgeous, Yogi!