Saturday, November 2, 2019

BVCG Nov/19Lettering Challenge - Day 1 & 2

http://www.yogiemp.com/Calligraphy/Artwork/BVCG_LetteringChallenge_Nov2019/BVCG_LetteringChallengeNov2019_Week1.html

Our Guild put out a challenge for November 2019 to write one word per day in any hand you want - no restrictions... or do them all in one day BIG GRIN and enter them into a draw for a gift certificate from Kensington Art Supply. You know me and challenges... I usually really like them and this one is right up my alley. Also our next Guild's journal has the topic of Black and White, so I decided to do all my words in black & white with touches of grey. I'll probably submit a few from this challenge.

To  see the challenge and all the challenge words please go to BVCG.ca and click on Calendar. Have fun.

Click on either word to see the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy

http://www.yogiemp.com/Calligraphy/Artwork/BVCG_LetteringChallenge_Nov2019/BVCG_LetteringChallengeNov2019_Week1.html

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Wowie, you're so good! I'm dumfounded.