Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Jan/20 - Side Fold - Starry Night - If I Had A Star

http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2020/Jan20_SideFold_NightSky_IfIHadAStar.htmlMy 1st card of 2020... I have been inspired by a water colorist on Instagram "Snowsart" who does a bunch of this type of painting. I've been meaning to do one for several months now and finally got around to it... Then I added some of my modern pointed pen lettering with Bister "blue" ink. 

I'm taking a calligraphy class every Wednesday evening in January with Kerri Forster - Pointed Pen, so need to practice BIG GRIN.

Click on image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful watercolor and lettering. I need to watercolor something. I wouldn't say I'm in a slump, but been busy with too many things to apply myself more seriously to coloring. Post Christmas catch up, I guess.