Thursday, March 11, 2021

ECS - Rainbow - Flag Booklet


I'm doing this project for 2 challenges...one for the Edmonton Calligraphy Society where the challenge for March was anything "Rainbow", and also for our Art Of The Fold Facebook group for April 6th meeting. We decided to do more flag books for our next meeting or/and plus anything you'd like to do...

I'm really pleased with the outcome of this flag booklet. All my pages finally lay flat when stretched out so everything can be read.

I'm also using some of my cherished Ruche (very heavy/thk) paper which I bought when Scrapbooker's Paradise was around... for the decorative elements. And for the main "rainbow" word I inked a Copic extra wide modified nib with 3 colors of alcohol ink.

Click on any image for more details, pics and descriptions etc. Enjoy



No comments: