Saturday, September 11, 2021

Sept/21 - Clorox On Black - If It Tastes Funny

I was in a mood to play with bleach...I recently heard that bleach deteriorates over time... mine was very very old, so no wonder I wasn't getting any good results... So I went out and bought some. The first piece of black cardstock gave me such a gorgeous bleach effect, my heart was fluttering - golden with a hint of orange. But I don't know what brand cardstock it was - it came out of my scrap ends. So I tried a bunch of other brands
and finally settled on Darrice Premium C.S.

Click on image for more details etc. Enjoy

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Of all things... I didn't realize bleach deteriorates. It seems like something that would last many lifetimes. You got a beautiful result with your fresh batch. It's magical!