Thursday, November 17, 2022

Tamer's BlackLetter Class - Day 2


I'm taking a ZOOM Blackletter class through the Lettering Arts Guild of  Red Deer with Tamer Ghoneim.

This week we finished the Minuscule and started on a few of the Majuscules. Our homework this week was to write out a pangram 5 times. I have a very very hard time repeating things. I get bored very quickly and loose focus... Just look at my last line and the "q" in "liquor"... that's a real drunken "q"... So I stopped writing after 4 repeats, even with letter variations in each line. sigh!!

Click on image for more info etc. Enjoy

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I know how you feel about repeating things, ugh. The detail in this would make me crazy. Good job getting this far. Thanks for the laugh about the drunken "q". Five dozen liquor jugs... whew!