Sunday, February 26, 2023

Celtic Knotwork Experiment


After taking Nancy Hays Hills Celtic Knotwork class I decided to experiment a bit. There were a couple questions asked during class and I'm still experimenting...

We had said if there were an odd total number of points across and down we would get a continuous line. And if they total as a positive number the string would be cut.

I decided to experiment with frames and have not come up with a continuous line yet, but have come up with combinations for 2, 3 and 4 strings.

Click on image for a PDF of a full page dot pattern to use as a worksheet.

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, you've really been working at it! I'm impressed, Yogi. I see your approach and even if you haven't come up with a continuous line yet it still looks good to me.