Monday, November 13, 2023

Black Edition On Gray - Stew Words


I'm in the mood to make a stew this week... and while at my desk I was in a mood to play with my Black Edition 100 colored pencils set which I purchased from Kensington Art Supply, but I couldn't decide what I wanted to write... and then the first word that came to mind was meat... and the rest is what I'll put in my stew BIG GRIN.

size: 9"w x 8.5"h

I created this on a gray linen cardstock. They work beautifully on that cardstock. I was surprised.

Used Bleed Proof white and a pointed nib to outline the funky letters, then a Sakura Black Glaze pen to fill the insides. I wanted something a little glossy... then colored with the Black Edition pencils.

I took a bit of liberty after seeing something from Andrea Wunderlich that I liked. 

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Thanks for giving me a smile today, Yogi. I don't know why it struck me funny, but -- stew words -- I love it! Sounds good for cold weather, too.